Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Blow Job

On Sunday, we were undressing the kids for a bath when I noticed something strange.

Me: "Uh, G... why does it look like you rolled in the dirt naked?"

M and I peered at G's naked body. Sure enough, there were dark spots on parts of his little man parts.

M: "It looks like... lint...?"

G, matter of factly: "It's gum."

M and I in unison: "Gum?!?!"

Me: "Um, son, why is there gum on your penis?"

G, shrugs: "I put it there."

Me: "Why did you put gum on your penis?"

G, shrugs and looks at M, who is ducking his head while stiffling a laugh.

Me, brain short-circuiting: "I sure as hell hope you didn't put it back in your mouth after you were done."

G looks at me blankly.

Me: "Oh, get in the tub."

!@#&*?!?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Ab-stractions said...

having a boy is some kind of cosmic joke

Mom O Matic said...

The weiner talk is endless around our house. Ever since the diapers came off it's become his new best friend.

One Mother with Cancer said...

That's pretty much the funniest thing I've ever read...