Thursday, July 20, 2006

Knock on Wood, Any of Us Will Do

I don't know what has happened today, but something has. I AM HAVING A MOMENT TO MYSELF.

Egad.

Chloe is over today playing with G and they are having a smashing time. You wouldn't think it, but adding one has been easier than hauling just two of them around. Go figure.

Chloe and G keep each other occupied and NJ has been sleeping. It's been heaven! We ate lunch at McD's (where else?) and got G's hair cut by Ms. Connie, the only person allowed to touch his head, and then a brief shop at Babies R Us. Yowza! Perhaps I will run out and adopt a five year old sibling for G. (Nah, borrowing works just fine.)

Now, if I can just get NJ to sleep tonight...

1 comment:

Just Jackie said...

Feel free to borrow Chloe any time! I'll cross my fingers that they continue to get along so well!