Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Splat Went the Alternative

I received this email in my inbox today. I think I will cry now.

July 12, 2006

Dear Valued Customer!

Thanks for doing your shopping online at Albertsons.com. In an
effort to focus our attention on our in-store shopping
experience, this service will no longer be available in your
area as of July 21st. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may
cause you.

Although we'll be discontinuing this service, we want you to know
that Albertsons values your loyalty. We understand that grocery
shopping is just one of the many things you need to accomplish in
your day. That's why we're committed to providing you with clean
stores, fresh products and superior customer service.
In short, the best shopping experience possible.

We hope to see you in your local Albertsons store soon!

Albertsons, LLC
New Ideas at Work


Guess my grocery exploits will be late nights and weekends. *sighs*

No comments: