Thursday, June 15, 2006

Other Brief Updates

Kitten Hell: We exited kitten hell last Friday. Feral Friends took the three little buggers. HUGE thanks to them for swooping in and playing hero when I needed it. If you want a kitten, they will be in the adoption area of Petsmart at Coit and Campbell this coming weekend.

Baby: Yes there is a baby, exactly where the baby has been for the past nine months. Contractions, nausea, etc. have subsided for the most part. Lots of pressure here and there and some back and hip aches. Twiggy wiggles all the time, and most of the time I can enjoy the alien motions of my abdomen. The bad thing at the moment is that I can't sleep again. And I even took my meds last night, which I had run out of and hadn't been able to get due to a pharmacy/insurance error. Tomorrow I am getting my membranes stripped which may or may not move things along.

Tales from the Back Seat: I haven't been taking the kids to swim this week. Kay took over the duty (THANK YOU KAY!) and has been hauling the kids back and forth. I rode along on Tuesday, but was so absorbed in speaking "adult" that I didn't eavesdrop on what the kiddos were discussing. Today is the last day for swimming lessons and parents get to watch for the first time. It's graduation all over again, new steps in their lives. I am packing my video camera, digital camera and tissues like a good soccer mom. Group hug anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»