Monday, May 08, 2006

You Do the Math...

Today is my 29th birthday. Okay, Okay, my 8th annual 29th birthday. I made another revolution around the sun. I survived a year I wouldn't wish on my enemy, had I any.

So, I declare today a new beginning to a new chapter. Heck, maybe I'll even finally turn 30 next year. Then you guys can take me out drinking, since I can't this year.

Apparently we'll need to take Kay out in the fall, since she'll just be turning 18 (for the __th time?). That's always cause to celebrate! (I never knew you were that much younger than me!) :-P

2 comments:

Gwynnethe said...

No gasping.

Unless we consider that Paige is going straight to 30, unlike the rest of us. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ugh - math. Isn't it easier to just admit our real age and make others admire our wisdom and grace?

~the thirty-something (janine)