Saturday, March 18, 2006

Demented and Sad.... but Social

I was just starting to get in a Blogger kind of mode when I received my "booty call" for the evening.

"We're meeting at Nordstrom's in the shoe department. We're leaving now."

So, off I go to the mall to meet my three best girlfriends from college for an evening of mall browsing and fine dining. Usually there is nothing better to set my mood straight than to spend an evening with my homegirls. (Especially when there is dining and shopping involved.)

But today I find myself just tired and out of sorts. It's raining, I'm aching, pregnant, and very tired. (bitch and moan, bitch and moan, bitch and moan)

The good news is that I *have* been sleeping better. Just not enough yet. Apparently.

The evening went well as usual. At dinner I publicly brought up my blog and the subject of Bud. Now, you gals will probably read this and read my Bud stories and be even more horrified than you were at dinner. As I said, you aren't alone. Several people have pointed out how creepy Bud is, and I agree. I have said it myself. I do think he's just a lonely old man and pretty harmless. However, he doesn't know boundaries. That much is true. And that's all it should take to get me to shift my thinking. You all have. I am gonna have to work with my boys and get us all on the same page. We're gonna have to talk to Bud and create some boundaries, cause these days you just don't know about people. Better safe than sorry. So, thanks everyone for your input.

And since I have mentioned how tired I am, I am gonna cut this blog short. More to come though... after some rest. :-)

No comments: